- Pan fry the onion and garlic in a splash of oil for a few minutes until softened.
- Add the red kidney beans and the tomatoes and simmer for 5-7 minutes to warm through or make sure the tomatoes are broken down and pulpy if using fresh.
- Add a small handful of chopped dehydrated tomatoes for extra flavour, reserving a couple for the top.
- Meanwhile spiralise the courgettes (or use a julienne peeler) and boil/steam for a few minutes until just tender, or serve raw if desired.
- Chop some fresh basil leaves.
- Serve the tomato mix over the courgetti and sprinkle the remaining dehydrated tomatoes and basil over the top.