125g Gluten Free self-raising flour
1tsp Gluten Free baking powder
25g cocoa powder
125g dairy free spread
125g golden caster sugar
100ml of Crackd egg replacer
1. Preheat oven to 180c gas mark 4. Put 12 cupcake cases in a cupcake tin.
2. Place the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, spread, sugar and egg replacer in a large bowl. Beat together with an electric whisk until smooth and creamy.
3. Divide the mixture evenly between the cases. Bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and springy to the touch. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
4. For the topping, melt the milk chocolate, either in a microwave or over a pan of simmering water. Cool slightly. Beat together the icing sugar and spread until smooth. Add the cooled melted chocolate and beat until evenly mixed.
5. Pipe the topping onto the cooled cakes. Decorate with the grated chocolate before serving.
(The key to melting chocolate in a microwave is to not overcook. Microwave for about 30 seconds, take the bowl out and mix the chocolate until it is all melted. If there are still some lumps put back in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds and mix again. There should always be some lumps when you remove from the microwave that you stir out. Do not melt the chocolate completely by microwaving.)