• 1 cup pitted dates
• ½ cup almonds
• 1 scoop raw cacao PERFORM or dark chocolate Vegan Protein
• 1 tbsp almond butter
• 2 tbsp cacao powder, plus 1 tbsp for dusting
• Zest of 1 medium orange
• 2 tbsp orange juice (from an orange)
• Pinch of salt
1. Blend the almonds in a food processor (or high-speed blender) until fine.
2. Add remaining ingredients to the food processor (apart from the extra 1 tbsp of cacao for dusting)
3. Roll into balls and roll in the additional cacao on a plate until fully coated.
4. Enjoy straight away for a softer texture or refrigerate for a couple hours first to allow them to firm up.