One big skillet = 5 servings
Prepare the brownie
- Heat the oven at 350F (180°C).
- Prepare the flax egg by mixing 2 tbsp of ground flaxseeds with 5 tbsp of lukewarm water. Stir well and sit while preparing the rest.
- In a medium bowl, mash the ripe banana using a fork. Add in the pumpkin sauce, the nut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well. Note: You can use any nut butter of your choice: almond or cashew give the lightest flavor, but you can use peanut butter for an extra flavor. For the pumpkin sauce you can simply make your own by steaming half a pumpkin and blending with a splash of water.
- Pour the flax egg in the wet mixture, and mix well until fully combined.
- Prepare the dry mixture by mixing all the dry ingredients except pecan and chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry one and mix well using a wooden spatula or your hands until everything is combined and you obtain an homogeneous dough.
- Add half of the chopped pecans and half the chocolate chunks and mix roughly.
- Spread the brownie dough in a ovenproof skillet. Sprinkle the other half of pecan and chocolate.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes. When finished, let cool down at room temperature a few minutes.
Prepare the chocolate coating and dress
- Gently melt the coconut oil in a double boiler. Remove from heat and mix in the maple syrup and cocoa powder until perfectly combined.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the brownie.
- Cut your favorite MiiRO popsicle in big pieces and spread on the warm brownie.