This dish is not only healthy, but easy to make and with a delicious balance of flavours; with saltiness from the olives contrasting with the sweetness of the sauce and fragrance of the basil.
- Soak the cashews and goji berries in a small bowl of water for 2-3hrs to soften them. Then drain
- Peel the sweet potato, dice and then steam for 12-15 mins until very soft
- In a blender or food processor, add all the ingredients except for the courgettes. Blitz to form a smooth paste
- Spiralise the courgettes. If you do not have a spiraliser, using a vegetable peeler, you can make courgette peelings instead
- Mix the sauce together the courgette spaghetti (courgetti). Season with salt and pepper. Plate up
- Decorate with fresh basil leaves, slices of sundried tomato and olives
Hello! I am So from SOBODYUK. I am a gym bunny, healthy food blogger & a geeky scientist! These days my lab is the kitchen! I love creating delicious, healthy, wholefood, clean-eating, nutrition-dense recipes to maximise performance & health. My recipes include paleo, low carb, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free.