Coconut, cranberry and golden syrup - what a combination of flavours. These dairy free oaty cookies are a delicious snack. This recipe serves 12 and is perfect for packed lunches, but they may be too good to share
- Preheat oven to 180 C, 160 C fan, Gas mark 4.
- Melt together Flora Freedom and golden syrup in a basin over a pan of simmering water.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Place heaped teaspoons of the oat mixture on to a baking tray lined with parchment or baking paper.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until light golden in colour.
- Leave to cool on the baking tray before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.