Get creative! Make an awesome, colourful Buddha Bowl filled with Oumph!, rice and your favoruite fresh veg. Oumph! is food from the plant kingdom. Made from soya. Available in unseasoned editions and with seasonings.
*If you want to spice up the Oumph! yourself, use Oumph! The Chunk: Mix the Sriracha mayo and Japanese soy sauce with Oumph! The Chunk. Fry over medium heat in a pan with oil until golden brown, then sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
**If you’re using Bibim Oumph! and Pulled Oumph! – just follow the cooking instructions on the packaging.
- Boil the rice as stated on the packaging.
- If you fancy broccoli or cauliflower, cut in to small florets and steam or boil until just done. Rinse in cold water to stop them from cooking further and season with, for example, some sesame seeds and Japanese soy – or keep it au naturel! Serve lukewarm or cold.
- Finely grate for example carrot or sweet potato – a small handful per portion will do.
- Use bean sprouts, or any other sprouts you fancy, about 100 ml per person.
- Cut the the sugar snaps in to thin pieces, or use whole, approx. 3-4 per person.
- Green leaves like baby spinach are tasty and healthy, one handful will be perfect.
- Use ready-made dressing or make your own.
- Line the bottom of the bowl with the rice. Carefully arrange the various ingredients on top. There are no wrong ingredients in a Buddha Bowl, as long as it’s yummy and looks good! Let your creativity run wild!