100ml sloe gin
3 tbs lemon juice
2 tbs sugar syrup
50ml OGGS® Aquafaba
100ml soda water
6-8 ice cubes
If you’re in the mood for a cheeky vegan cocktail, we’ve got the recipe for you! Try this sloe gin fizz cocktail from Oggs.
Prep time: 5 minutes
1. Fill two small tumblers with 2 ice cubes
2. Add all of the ingredients into a dry shaker (no ice) apart from the soda water.
3. Give the shaker a good shake for 15 seconds
4. Add 4 ice cubes to the shaker and continue to shake for another 15 seconds.
5. Strain over your prepared glasses and use a spoon to tease out any spare froth at the bottom
6. Top with soda water!
If you enjoyed this recipe, try this vegan Martini too!
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!