For the marinade
• 1 pack of Quorn Vegan Pieces (or similar)
• 4 tbsp of olive oil
• 2 tsp oregano
• 1 tsp of mint
• 1 tsp of ground cumin
• 1 tsp coriander
• 1 tsp sweet paprika
• ½ ground cinnamon
• 1 lemon, one zested and juiced
• 4 garlic cloves
For the vegan tzatziki
• 200g of plain, unsweetened coconut yoghurt
• 1 cucumber, halved. Add 1 half to the salad and thinly dice the other half.
• Handful of mint, diced
• 1 garlic clove, diced finely
• Juice of ½ lemon
• Pitta bread (see below)
For the Greek salad
• The remaining ½ of the cucumber
• 5 – 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
• 1 small red onion
• 1 cup of Kalamata olives, pipped
• Cos lettuce
• Vegan feta
Throwing a dinner party or fancy a vegan BBQ? This souvlaki with vegan tzatziki by Quorn is a great meal when you’re in the mood for something a bit different!
Prep time: 3-4 hours
Cooking time: 20 minutes
• Empty the Quorn Vegan Pieces into a large bowl and mix in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
• Meanwhile, prepare the vegan tzatziki. Add the diced cucumber with the yoghurt, mint, garlic, and lemon juice. Add salt to taste, if desired.
• Cook out the pitta bread.
• Once the vegan tzatziki is complete, prepare the Greek salad by combining all ingredients.
• Once the Quorn Vegan Pieces have been marinated, add them to skewers and place them on a hot grill. Cook for 8 – 10 minutes, brushing with oil and turning occasionally.
• While cooking the skewers, gently heat the pitta bread in a pan with a light dash of oil.
• Once ready to serve, share on a table for guests to assemble their Souvlakis.
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!