The Ultimate Healthy Chocolate Milkshake with Ombar
- First slice the bananas. Then pop the sliced banana and your blueberries in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, break your Ombar into segments and melt over a gently simmering bain-marie. Make sure you stir the chocolate whilst it’s melting to avoid it burning to the pan.
- Quickly whiz your seeds in the blender until they are the consistency of a fine meal and set to one side.
- Once the sliced bananas are frozen put them in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add your melted Ombar chocolate, frozen blueberries, ground seeds, almond butter and coconut milk to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Place back in the fridge to chill for a bit.
- And finally, the most important step … enjoy your deliciously chocolatey, refreshing Ombar milkshake! Ahh