Tofu and pepper skewers served with a Rogan Josh sauce. Delicious!
- Place the peppers, onion, mushrooms + tofu in a bowl. Add 2 tbsp of sunflower oil and half of one of the pots of Rogan Josh. Cover + marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- After marination make up 8 small skewers with alternate vegetables + tofu.
- Rinse the basmati rice and season to taste. Cook as per the pack instructions adding the peas + nigella seeds for the final 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and keep warm.
- Warm the remaining Rogan Josh sauce either in a pan or simply microwave.
- Oil and season a griddle pan and heat. Add the skewers + turn until all sides are well browned.
- Serve on a bed of the warm rice and topped with the remaining Rogan Josh sauce.
Alternatively you can use the griddled vegetables to fill gluten-free chipatis.