- Relish: Place tomato and onion mix in small barbecue cast iron pot, add chutney and garlic. Place pot on barbecue and simmer for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Marinade: Combine BBQ sauce and mustard to create basting for Burgers.
- Grill the Traditional Burgers on the barbecue for 8 minutes, or until cooked through, basting and turning regularly.
- Slice the buns in half, lightly brush with olive oil, toast lightly on the barbecue.
- Assemble the burger: Layer with relish, sliced tomato and watercress. Add the Burgers, gherkins, red onion and more relish.