1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
4 cardamom pods
1 tbsp garam masala
2 tsp ground turmeric
2 tbsp neutral oil
160g Future Farm Chick’n
1 white onion, finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
A thumb-sized piece of ginger, finely chopped
A small handful of coriander, finely chopped
5g fresh coriander
10g desiccated coconut
200ml rich coconut milk
1 tbsp sugar
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
This vegan chick’n korma by Future Farm really ticks every box: it’s rich, creamy and delicious. Perfect for weeknight dinners or a weekend fakeaway treat.
Total time: 40 minutes
1. Use a pestle and mortar to crush and mix together all the spices. Set aside.
2. Add the oil to a large frying pan and fry the chick’n for 3-4 minutes until golden on all sides. Remove and set aside.
3. Add the onion to the same pan and cook until soft and beginning to gain some colour, around 6 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for 1 minute until fragrant.
4. Add the chick’n back into the pan along with the spice mix. Add the coconut milk and 200 ml water. Cook over a low heat for 10 minutes, stirring regularly until thickened and glossy.
5. Add the desiccated coconut and coriander and season generously with salt and pepper. Turn off the heat and allow the curry to stand for 10 minutes before tucking in.
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!