Looking for vegan cheese sticks that melt in your mouth – literally? This Vegan Melting Mature Cheeze Sticks recipe from Ilchester and What Luce Eats is truly a game-changer!
1 roll of vegan puff pastry (chilled)
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
100g Ilchester Vegan Melting Mature
Salsa or dip of choice to serve
1. Begin by preheating the oven to 180° and rolling out the puff pastry onto a
2. Using a brush, coat the puff pastry in the oil, and then sprinkle over the
smoked paprika so it covers as much of the pastry as possible.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Next, finely grate the melting mature cheeze and sprinkle it over the entirety
of the pastry sheet.
5. Now, using a sheet of baking paper or clingfilm, place it on top of the pastry
and gently press down. This will push the melting mature cheeze into the pastry.
6. Carefully remove the paper and then using a sharp knife cut into 9-12 strips
7. Twist the strips and place them onto a baking tray ensuring there is space in
between them as they’ll puff up.
8. Sprinkle with any remaining grated cheeze and place the tray into the oven for
20-25 minutes. Serve with a salsa or dip of choice.
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!