For the crust:
4 tbsp VIOBLOCK melted
1 pack vegan digestive biscuits, finely crushed
1 tsp cinnamon
For the filling:
400gr Violife Creamy Original
¼ cup maple syrup
½ vanilla pod
½ cup vegan whipping cream
Store bought vegan salted caramel fudge for topping
1 springform cake tin with a removable base
A delicious vegan salted caramel fudge cheesecake recipe from our friends at Violife.
Prep Time: 2 hours 45 minutes
1. In a bowl combine the biscuits, VIOBLOCK and cinnamon. Place on the base of the cake tin and use the back of a spoon to press down firmly. Place in the fridge to set.
2. In a bowl, add Violife Creamy, maple syrup, vanilla, vegan whipping cream and with a hand mixer, mix well until fluffy, for about 5 minutes.
3. Pour the creamy mixture over the biscuit base. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge to set for 2 hours at least.
4. To serve, remove from the cake tin and place on a serving plate.
5. Spoon over the caramel fudge mixture and sprinkle with some crushed biscuits. Enjoy!
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!