Topped with Alpro Plain Unsweetened Big Pot, this Mexican feast is completely plant powered!
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Cover the red onion with boiling hot water and leave for 5 mins. Drain the water and pat dry. Place in a small bowl, season well with salt and pepper and add the juice of 1 lime. Leave to macerate whilst you prepare the remaining ingredients.
2. Brush the flour tortillas with oil lightly. Use the underside of a muffin tray to shape the tortillas into a bowl pushing the middle section of each into the gaps to hold in place. Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown and crisped.
3. Mix together the beans, sweetcorn, sliced radish, roasted red pepper, coriander, olive oil and juice of 1 lime. Season well with salt and pepper.
4. Marble the chipotle paste into the Alpro Plain Unsweetened Big Pot.
5. Spoon the beans into the tortilla bowls, top with the red onions, sliced avocado and a big dollop of the sauce.