Does McDonald’s have vegan options? Are McDonald’s fries vegan? The good news is yes – you can eat vegan at McDonald’s in the UK! From hash browns to the recently announced McPlant burger, there are several items on the menu to choose from.
As well as their vegan certified products, McDonald’s also have a number of other menu options that are made with vegan ingredients, but they can’t all be certified vegan because of a risk of cross-contamination in their restaurants. See below for the up-to-date vegan menu at McDonald’s.
- Hash browns – A delicious hash brown is great on its own or as a side at breakfast time. Crispy on the outside and served until 11am, they’re what mornings were made for.
Burgers and wraps:
- McPlant Burger – A vegan burger made with a juicy plant-based patty co-developed with Beyond Meat® featuring vegan sandwich sauce, ketchup, mustard, onion, pickles, lettuce, tomato, and a vegan alternative to cheese in a sesame seed bun. Vegan certified.
- The Spicy Veggie One – Tasty veggie dippers with spicy relish, crisp lettuce, red onion and tomato, all wrapped up in a soft, toasted tortilla wrap, and vegan certified by the Vegetarian Society. Wrap of the day every Monday and Thursday!
- Veggie Dippers – 2 and 4 pieces options – A tasty blend of red pepper and sundried tomato pesto, all coated in crispy golden breadcrumbs, and vegan certified by the Vegetarian Society.
- Fries – Vegan approved
- Pineapple Stick
- Carrot Bags
- Mini Potato Waffles
- Tomato Ketchup
- Spicy Tomato Salsa
- Sweet Chilli Sauce and Dip
- BBQ Dip
- Sweet and Sour Dip
- Sweet Curry Dip
This information is correct as of 22/11/2022.