Does McDonald’s have vegan options? Are McDonald’s fries vegan? The good news is yes – you can eat vegan at McDonald’s in the UK! From hash browns to the recently announced McPlant burger, there are several items on the menu to choose from.
As well as their vegan certified products, McDonald’s also have a number of other menu options that are made with vegan ingredients, but they can’t all be certified vegan because of a risk of cross-contamination in their restaurants. See below for the up-to-date vegan menu at McDonald’s.
- Toasted Bagel (plain)
- Hash browns – Certified vegan
Burgers and wraps:
- McPlant Burger – The newly launched vegan burger we’ve all been waiting for! It includes a plant-based patty co-developed with Beyond Meat® , as well as a signature vegan sandwich sauce, ketchup, mustard, onion, pickles, lettuce, tomato, and a vegan cheese alternative in a sesame seed bun. Vegan certified.
- Veggie Dippers – 4 pieces included. A tasty blend of red pepper and sundried tomato pesto, all coated in crispy golden breadcrumbs. Vegan certified by the Vegetarian Society.
- The Spicy Veggie One – Toasted tortilla wrap with Veggie Dippers, spicy relish, crisp lettuce and tomato. Vegan certified by the Vegetarian Society.
- Fries – Vegan approved
- Side Salad
- Fruit Bags
- Black Coffee
- Tomato Ketchup
- Spicy Tomato Salsa
- Sweet Chilli Sauce and Dip
- BBQ Dip
- Sweet and Sour Dip
- Sweet Curry Dip
This information is correct as of 06/10/2021.