Does McDonald’s have vegan options? Are McDonald’s fries vegan? The good news is yes – you can eat vegan at McDonald’s in the UK!
From hash browns to the recently announced McPlant burger, there are several items on the menu to choose from at the popular fast food chain.
As well as vegan certified products, McDonald’s also offers a number of other menu options that are made with vegan-friendly ingredients, but they can’t all be certified vegan because of a risk of cross-contamination in their restaurants.
See below for an up-to-date guide to McDonald’s vegan options.
Is there such thing as a McDonald’s vegan breakfast? Sadly, not just yet!
- Hash browns – Golden, crispy hash browns.
Burgers and wraps
- McPlant Burger – A Beyond Meat® patties featuring vegan sandwich sauce, ketchup, mustard, onion, pickles, lettuce, tomato and a vegan alternative to cheese in a sesame seed bun.
- Double McPlant Burger – 2 Beyond Meat® patties featuring vegan sandwich sauce, ketchup, mustard, onion, pickles, lettuce, tomato and a vegan alternative to cheese in a sesame seed bun.
- Vegetable Deluxe Burger – Red pepper and pesto veggie dippers in a sesame seed bun with vegan sandwich sauce and lettuce.
- The Spicy Veggie One – Red pepper and pesto veggie dippers with spicy relish, crisp lettuce, red onion and tomato, served in a white tortilla wrap.
- Veggie Dippers – 2 and 4 pieces options – Red pepper and pesto dippers.
- Pineapple Stick
- Carrot Bags
- Mini Potato Waffles
Condiments and sauces
- Tomato Ketchup
- Rich Tomato Dip
- Sweet Chilli Sauce and Dip
- BBQ Dip
- Sweet and Sour Dip
- Sweet Curry Dip
- Balsamic Dressing
- Flora Original Spread
- Strawberry Jam
This information is correct as of 03/08/2023.