A plant-fuelled pancake stack!
1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
140g plain flour
½ tsp salt
270 ml Alpro Oat Unsweetened drink (or similar)
1 tbsp vegan butter
250g mixed frozen berries
1 tbsp maple syrup
Alpro Plain unsweetened yoghurt (or similar) to serve
1. Place the flaxseed in a small bowl with 3 tbsp. hot water and whisk together. Put to one side for 5 minutes to gel together.
2. Whisk together the flour, salt, flaxseed and Alpro Oat Unsweetened until perfectly smooth.
3. Rest the batter for 30 minutes. When you come to use the batter you may need to add a splash more milk to loosen it until you have a good consistency.
4. Add the frozen berries to a medium-sized sauce pan and heat through until hot and thawed. Add in the maple syrup and blitz with a stick blender until smooth.
5. Heat a little of the vegan butter in a non-stick pancake pan over a medium heat. When the pan is hot add in a ladleful of the batter, swirling to coat the pan and cook for 2 minutes or until the pancake can be loosened and flipped to cook the other side for 30 seconds. Continue with the remaining batter.
6. Serve the pancake with a drizzle of the warmed berry sauce and a dollop of Alpro Plain Unsweetened yogurt.
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!