A plant-fuelled pancake stack; blitzing Alpro Oat Unsweetened drink with mixed berries!
Makes 2 portions.
1. Place the flaxseed in a small bowl with 3 tbsp. hot water and whisk together. Put to one side for 5 minutes to jell together.
2. Whisk together the flour, salt, jelled flaxseed and Alpro Oat Unsweetened until perfectly smooth.
3. Rest the batter for 30 minutes. When you come to use the batter you may need to add a splash more Alpro Oat Unsweetened to loosen a little until you have a good consistency.
4. Add the frozen berries to a medium sized sauce pan and heat through until hot and thawed. Add in the maple syrup and blitz with a stick blender until smooth.
5. Heat a little of the vegan butter in a non-stick pancake pan over a medium heat. When the pan is hot add in a ladleful of the batter, swirling to coat the pan and cook for 2 minutes or until the pancake can be loosened and flipped to cook the other side for 30 seconds. Continue with the remaining batter.
6. Serve the pancake with a drizzle of the warmed berry sauce and a dollop of Alpro Plain Unsweetened Big Pot