Get the air fryer ready for this fully loaded vegan wrap! This chipotle wrap with crunchy chick’n strips is easy to make and perfect for any night of the week.
Recipe by Quorn.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
1 x pack vegan Quorn Crunchy Strips
4 x tortilla wraps
40g vegan mayonnaise
10g chipotle paste
10g chilli jam
40g shredded romaine lettuce
20g sliced red pepper, thinly sliced
1 avocado, sliced
100g oven chips, baked
1 tomato, sliced
1. Air fry the Quorn crunchy strips for 12 minutes at 200C and the chips for 15-18 minutes until crispy.
2. Mix together the mayonnaise and chipotle paste until combined.
3. Lay 2 wraps out, so that they overlap in the middle, making a giant wrap.
4. Spread the base with the chipotle mayonnaise and then the chilli jam.
5. Add shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, and red pepper.
6. Top with half the crunchy strips and top with some chips.
7. Lay on your avocado.
8. Roll the top of the wrap over and tuck in the edges so that it is tightly wrapped.
9. Lay seam side down in a frying pan over a medium heat or on a griddle. Turn regularly until toasted all the way round and fully sealed.
10. Serve with the remaining chips and dig in!
In need of more air fryer inspo? Check out this vegan kebab by Quorn too!
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!