This chocolate and peanut butter cream pie is a delicious, dairy-free treat. If you’re looking for a special vegan dessert to impress your guests, try this indulgent recipe from our friends at Beau’s Gelato.
Prep time: 90 minutes
280g Bourbon biscuits
110g vegan butter
Peanut butter filling:
350g crunchy peanut butter
105g vegan butter
100g icing sugar
1 tub of Beau’s Vanilla Gelato (or similar alternative)
Plant-based double cream
Dark chocolate for shavings
Chocolate Biscuit Base
1. Crush the Bourbon biscuits and mix with the melted butter
2. Squash into 20cm lined cake pan and freeze for at least an hour
Peanut Butter Filling
1. Combine the crunchy peanut butter, butter and icing sugar
2. Beat together and spread layer onto frozen biscuit base
3. Freeze for one hour
1. Allow approx. 3 large scoops of Beau’s Vanilla Gelato to soften and spread over peanut butter base and freeze
2. Whip plant-based double cream until soft peaks and spread over set ice cream layer and sprinkle chocolate flakes over.
3. Freeze for at least an hour
In the mood for more vegan desserts? Check out this no-bake apricot cheesecake.
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!