- Heat coconut oil in a pot over a medium heat.
- Dice the spring onion, yellow onion and garlic then add to the pot.
- Add the lemongrass stalk, minced ginger and chopped carrots and cook until soft.
- Once fragrant add the water, coconut milk, tamari and vegetable stock and bring to boil.
- Once boiling add the red peppers, mushrooms and any other desired vegetables and reduce to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remember to remove your lemongrass stalk before serving. Add more tamari or salt as desired.
- Serve with a wedge of lime, diced spring onion and roughly chopped coriander.