Put your deep fryer away and make way for these super simple and tasty falafels, ready in under 15 minutes!
- Sweat the onion and garlic until soft with a drizzle of olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the coriander.
- Put your drained chickpeas into the pan and crush with the bottom side of a ladle or potato masher.
- Once you are happy with the chickpea consistency add the lemon zest/juice and gluten free flour.
- Mix this all together and season if necessary.
No nonsense vegan recipes – Food Rhino
Like this recipe? Sign up to Veganuary today to get recipes like this delivered directly to your inbox.