Filling, fresh and a little bit different.
Combine all the ingredients marked with a (*) together in a salad press and close, press the salad for one hour.
- Sauté the onions and carrots in sesame oil for about 10 minutes until soft.
- Remove the tofu from the marinade and crumble with your hands into a bowl.
- Add the onions, carrots, and millet and sunflower seeds.
- Add the shoyu and brown rice vinegar.
- Mix together and transfer to an oven proof dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes on a medium heat.
Serve the tofu bake in a small bowl garnished with the pressed salad and sprinkle with black toasted sesame seeds. (The bake is supposed to be crumbly.)