An absolute must for picnics, parties and barbecues, this recipe is vibrant and packed with flavour.
- Cook 750g small potatoes in salted boiling water until tender, drain and cool slightly, then cut into bite-size pieces and tip into a large bowl.
- Trim and finely slice 1 bunch of spring onions.
- Cut 6 radishes into fine matchsticks.
- Roughly chop 6 cornichons and 1 tablespoon capers.
- In a small bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard, 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar and 3 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes, add the spring onions, radishes, cornichons, capers, 2 tablespoons roughly chopped chives and 2 tablespoons freshly chopped flatleaf parsley and gently mix together.
- Serve at room temperature.
Recipe taken from The Meat Free Monday Cookbook. Foreword by Paul, Mary and Stella McCartney. Published by Kyle Books. Photography by Tara Fisher.
Find more great-tasting recipes on the Meat Free Monday website here.*
*Please note that this website also produces vegetarian recipes.