Super quick & colourful noodle dish to impress your friends and family with!
Defrost 1 pack of Fry’s Meat-Free Crispy ‘Prawns’
- Place ‘prawns’ on a non-stick baking tray and place in a preheated oven at 180°C for 6 – 8 minutes.
- Cook noodles in salted water drain under colder water and set aside.
- Heat up frying pan or wok until very hot.
- Add peanut oil, crushed garlic and fry for a few seconds (do not burn).
- Toss in carrots, onion, cabbage, red pepper and snow peas and stir fry for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Mix in the prepared ‘prawns’.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar and white wine vinegar in a small bowl. mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the cooked noodles and the soy mixture and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add roasted peanuts and garnish with chopped shallots.