240ml (1 cup) Nutty Bruce Activated Almond M*lk (or your favourite plant milk)
200g (2 cups) plain flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp crunchy almond butter
1/2 tsp salt
150g (3/4 cup) brown sugar
90ml (generous 1/3 cup) vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
80g (3/4 cup) Pico Super Dark Chocolate (or your preferred dark chocolate)
Handful of raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nut butter.
3. Combine the almond milk, sugar, oil, and vanilla extract, whisking together until the sugar has completely dissolved. Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
4. Break up the chocolate into pieces and fold into the batter, along with the raspberries.
5. Spoon the batter into the prepared baking tin so that the muffin moulds are two thirds of the way full. Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly brown and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Remove from the oven, allow to cool.