- Start by preheating your oven to 220℃ / 200℃ / gas mark 7 / 425F.
- Place the aubergine, cauliflower and red pepper in a roasting tray and scatter over the salt. Drizzle over 2 tablespoons of the oil, toss everything together and then spread out in a single layer. Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are soft and tinged with brown.
- Place the Korma sauce in a pan and add the roasted vegetables.
- Bring to a simmer and bubble gently for 5 minutes.
- Scatter with the toasted flaked almonds + the fresh coriander and serve with turmeric rice.