All Bar One are all about the good times as well as amazing food & drink. But, did you know that they’re also invested in self-care and making sure you’re feeling your best self, inside and out? To celebrate Veganuary 2020, not only have they got a gorgeous new vegan menu but they’ve also teamed up with Clare Every (@thelittlelondonvegan) and Brett Cobley (@brettcobley). You can even try the Beyond Burger from Official Veganuary Sponsor, Beyond Meat!
The new menu launches on 6th January 2020 and will be available in 54 All Bar One bars across the country until the end of February. As well as a host of gorgeous new vegan dishes, you can also get your hands on a free vegan drink, just by downloading the app and enjoy a free smoothie when you buy a breakfast dish in January and February.
Available throughout January & February – 2 courses from £10.95 / 3 courses from £13.95
- Duo of Humous – Classic and pumpkin & apple humous with crisp tortilla chips
- Chilli ‘Non’ Carne Tacos – Crushed avocado, chilli ‘non’ carne and a nacho crumb
- Chipotle Banana Blossom Bites – With coconut dressing and pomegranate
- Roasted Rainbow Carrots – With a sesame, coriander & lime chilli dressing
- Vegetable Tempura – Courgette, padron peppers and cauliflower in tempura batter with a creamy curried mango dip
- Candied Nut Roast – Root vegetables and beetroot topped with pecans, cashews and cranberries served with a pumpkin & apple humous, asparagus, beluga lentils, sage pesto and watercress
- Supergreen Noodle Laksa – Rich in vitamin C and folate. Flat rice noodles, spiced coconut sauce with pak choi, broccoli, spinach and beansprouts Add tofu £2.00
- Power of Five Risotto – Risotto served with pan fried greens, butternut squash, aubergine, mushroom and peppers, toasted sesame seeds and miso sauce Add tofu £2.00
- The Plant Based Burger – Low in saturated fat. The Revolutionary Beyond Meat Burger that looks and cooks like meat. Plant-based patty served with a dairy-free Gouda style cheese alternative, vegan mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and crispy onions in a seeded bun with seasoned fries. £3 set menu supplement
- Plant-Based Lasagne – Topped with roasted butternut squash, peppers, courgette & breadcrumbs
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad – High in vitamin A, vitamin C and folate. Spinach, asparagus, flamed peppers, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, beluga lentils, humous, pomegranate & a creamy vegan dressing Add tofu £2.00
- BBQ Jackfruit Quesadilla – Served in a beetroot & chia seed wrap with a dairy-free Gouda style cheese alternative served with rocket and seasoned fries
- Raspberry & Coconut Sorbets – With fresh berries & mint
- Biscoff Cheesecake – With banana & toffee sauce
- Triple Chocolate Torte – Blueberry compote & coconut iced sorbet
This information is accurate as of 23/12/19.