Banana Tree have been working tirelessly to incorporate more ‘non-meat’ dishes into our menu and as a result, we have developed a new range of delicious vegan dishes that now make up 40% of our menu.
William Chow, our founder and executive chef, has been keen to get more people to consume less meat in order to ‘do our bit’ for the environment and for the better good. We hope that everyone venturing into this form of eating will realise that vegan food does not have to be bland and unexciting!
If you have an allergy and/or dietary requirement, please visit our website to view our Allergen Food Guide. Not all ingredients are listed.
Small Plates & Little Bites
- Sesame Cracker Basket with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Edamame with Garlic Spiced Salt
- Vegetable Spring Rolls – Light, fresh and aromatic starters for you to wrap up! Served with Batavia lettuce, viet pickle, fresh herbs and our delicious Nuoc Cham sauce.
- Crispy Vegan Gyoza with Sweet Chili Dip – Crispy dumplings filled with marinated shitake mushrooms, chives, carrots and spring onions.
- Aubergine Half with Aromatic Caramel Sauce – Garnished with fresh herbs & crispy shallots
- Singapore Laksa Soup Tofu – Our favourite Singaporean spiced coconut soup.
- Malaysian Kajang Vegan Satay Sticks – Our authentic recipe from the shrine of Satay, the town of Kajang in Malaysia. These barbecued satay sticks are served with sticky rice and cucumber to lap up our delicious secret peanut sauce!
Main Course Salads
- Bun Bo Noodle Salad with Vegan Satay Sticks – Light, fresh and meaty Vietnamese salad. Rice vermicelli topped with plenty of fresh herbs and salad, with crushed nuts, crispy shallots, sesame rice cracker and vegetable spring rolls. All finished with our delectable Nuoc Cham sauce.
- Singapore Laksa Tofu – Rice noodles topped with our house special spiced coconut broth with aubergine, tofu and bean sprouts. Garnished with coriander and crispy shallots.
Wok Tossed Noodles
- Blackened Monks Noodles – Vegan wok-tossed noodles with an abundance of healthy, crunchy vegetables and vegan bites, cooked in our specially blended blackened sauce. Served with sweet corn cakes, sesame rice cracker and viet pickle.
- Phad Thai with Tofu – Wok fried rice noodles in tamarind, palm sugar, beansprouts, peanuts and crispy shallots.
- Phad Thai with Vegan Bites – Wok-fried rice noodles in tamarind, palm sugar, beansprouts, peanuts and crispy shallots.
- Vegan Coconut Kari with Coconut Milk – Vegan Bites, aubergine, tofu and bamboo shoots cooked in a traditional Malaysian blended red curry paste.
- Thai Green Curry with Vegan Bites – Aromatic Thai curry cooked with green spice paste, sweet basil, lime leaves, broccoli, baby corn, peppers, bamboo shoots and coconut milk.
- Classic Sweet & Sour Vegan Bites – You can’t go wrong with this classic! Made with real fruit juices and stir fired with pineapple, peppers, tomatoes, broccoli and onions.
- Tamarind Spicy Aubergine – A perfect blend of sweet, sour and savoury deliciousness! Aubergine and fried tofu cooked in tamarind peppers, carrots, spiced paste, garlic and ginger.
- Chili, Kaffir Lime and Cashew Nuts with Vegan Bites – Fresh, sharp and spicy aromatic stir fry with cashew nuts, green beans and bamboo shoots in a spiced paste made from lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and chillies.
- Steamed Jasmine Rice
- Aromatic Spiced Rice
- Palm Leaf Sticky Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Sweetcorn Fritter Balls with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Banana ‘Frotiteroles’ with Mango Sorbet/ Raspberry Sorbet. Crispy nuggets of piping hot banana fritters topped with chocolate and caramel sauce. Served with mango sorbet
This information is accurate as of 30/12/2021.