Try our tasty plant-based plates and veggie dishes! Whether you’ve committed to Veganuary, been vegan for years or just want to flex your flavours, we’ve got just the thing for you. Available all day everyday but for a limited time only. You won’t believe how tasty they are!
Visting us for lunch? We’ve added some meat-free options to our great value Lunchtime menu. Enjoy two courses for £8.95 or three for £10.95 Monday – Friday 12pm-5pm.
So what are the vegan options at Beefeater?
Vegan Dinner Menu
- Mushroom Soup. Served with ciabatta croutons.
- Cauli Popcorn. Cauliflower in a light cirpsy parsley batter, served with BBQ sauce.
- The Sloppy Joe Burger – GARDEN GOURMET® Sensational™ vegan burger layered with Violife cheezy slice, Sloppy Joe chilli and burger sauce, plus lettuce, tomatoes and red onion. Served in a brioche-style bun, with skinny fries, vegan slaw and ‘74 BBQ sauce.
- Beefeater Cobb Salad – Crisp cos lettuce, red peppers, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, crunchy slaw, avocado, sweetcorn and French dressing.
- Plant-Based Combo – Meatless Farm® Plant-Based Chicken Breast, Garden Gourmet® SensationalTM Vegan Sausages, seasoned corn, flat mushroom, red peppers, red onions and roasted tomato. Served with skinny fries, Grill Master beans, vegan slaw and ‘74 BBQ sauce.
- 74 Signature BBQ Sauce
- Loaded Vegan Fries
- Seasoned Veggie Rice
- Mini Corn on the Cobs
- Grill Master Beans
- Chopped Salad
- Skinny Fries
- Triple-Cooked Chips
- Jacket Potato
- Chargrilled Veggies
- Vegan Slaw
- Chocolate Layer Torte – Decadent chocolate mousse on a chocolate sponge base, topped with freeze-dried raspberries and raspberry sauce.
- Peanut Butter Banana Sundae – Vanilla-seeded vegan ice cream layered with creamy peanut butter and chocolate sauce. Topped with bananas and warm cinnamon sugar churros
VEGAN LUNCH MENU
- Soup of the day – Served with ciabatta croutons.
- Cauli Popcorn – Cauliflower in a light cirpsy parsley batter, served with BBQ sauce.
- Chilli Non Carne. Our minced soya and chipotle chilli, served with fluffy white rice and tortilla chips, finished with spring onion, coriander and red chillies.
- Plant-Based Burger. GARDEN GOURMET® Sensational™ plant-based burger layered with burger sauce, crisp lettuce,
tomatoes and sliced red onion. Served in a brioche-style bun with skinny fries and salad. Why not add vegan sloppy Joe Chilli or a vegan melting slice?
- Chargrilled Veggies
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Vegan Slaw
- Vegan Ice Cream & Strawberries. Two scoops of vanilla vegan ice cream topped with strawberries and chocolate sauce
This information is accurate on 08/12/2022.
If this page has raised your interest in vegan food, why not check out some more of our resources? Our guides will help you on your plant based path. From info on food and health, to animals and the Earth, we hope to answer all of your questions!
- If you are new to plant based eating, please read our Eating Guides.
- Find out about more vegan food at high street chains with our handy guide!
- Want to eat plant based at home? We know it can be hard to know where to start. So we put together a vegan shopping guide for you!
- Want to know who supports us? We are lucky to have lots of amazing voices from all walks of life who want to see a plant powered world!
- If you would like to try vegan then sign up with us! Its all free, and we will send you all the info you will ever need straight to your inbox! Eating plant based for 31 days is made completely stress free with our emails. Follow this link to try vegan with us!