You might think that there would be no chance at all to find vegan options at a chain called Beefeater. You might well be surprised then to find this is not the case, then!
As plant based eating has swept the high street, even the most unexpected places have begun to add vegan food to their menu. To long term vegans, finding some of the best food here could be a shock. But for any one who has tried the Beyond Burger before, or who would want to give it a try for the first time, it is well worth taking a trip here! Your taste buds will thank you.
Here are all the plant based items currently on the menu at your local Beefeater.
VEGAN OPTIONS AT BEEFEATER
- Soup of The Day. Served with toasted ciabatta bread
- Vegan Sloppy Joe Beyond Burger. Beyond Burger topped with a sloppy joe mix of green lentils, mixed peppers, soya and chipotle. Served in a lightly toasted brioche-style bun with fries and salad
- Triple-Cooked Chips
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Mixed Side Salad
This information is accurate on 18/12/2020.
This information is accurate on 18/12/2020. We will update this page with new food when they are in stock.
If this page has raised your interest in vegan food, why not check out some more of our resources? Our guides will help you on your plant based path. From info on food and health, to animals and the Earth, we hope to answer all of your questions!
- If you are new to plant based eating, please read our Eating Guides.
- Find out about more vegan food at high street chains with our handy guide!
- Want to eat plant based at home? We know it can be hard to know where to start. So we put together a vegan shopping guide for you!
- Want to know who supports us? We are lucky to have lots of amazing voices from all walks of life who want to see a plant powered world!
- If you would like to try vegan then sign up with us! Its all free, and we will send you all the info you will ever need straight to your inbox! Eating plant based for 31 days is made completely stress free with our emails. Follow this link to try vegan with us!