Brewdog are proud that 50% of their kickass food menu is plant-based. So, whether you’re vegetarian or vegan, there’ll be a food option for you to enjoy, alongside a great craft beer. Their new farm to fork food philosophy means they can trace each ingredient back to the source and take as much care about this as they do when preparing their delicious plant-based menu items. And it’s not just their food. At BrewDog, they preach ‘craft beer for the people’, that’s why 95% of their BrewDog beers are vegan too! They’ve also opened a fully vegan bar in Dalston, which has partnered with Biff’s Jack Shack to serve up awesome vegan junk-food alongside a beer range which is 100% vegan. You can even try the Beyond Burger from Official Veganuary Sponsor, Beyond Meat!
Get 2-4-1 on all main courses from the vegan and vegetarian menu every Monday! All day, every UK Bar.
(VE) = Vegan
(VE*) = Can be made vegan on request
- FRIES (VE)
- SWEET POTATO FRIES (VE)
- SOY DIVISION (VE*) – tofu dog, avocado hummus, tenderstem broccoli, carrot & scallions in a brioche bun (VE*)
- CLUCKY THIS TIME (VE*) – southern fried seitan, avocado, red onion, cajun mayo & coriander in a sesame and poppy seeded brioche bun
- HAIL SETIAN (VE) – bbq seitan steak, crispy kale, sun-kissed tomato chutney & hummus in a beetroot brioche bun
- BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BURGER (VE) – buffalo cauliflower steak, vegan mayo dressing & baby gem in a beetroot brioche bun
- BEYOND MEAT BURGER (VE) – Beyond Meat patty, vegan chipotle slaw, vegan gouda cheese, roasted red peppers, baby gem & pickles in a beetroot brioche bun
- BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER f (VE) – vagabond battered cauliflower, hot sauce & syrup glaze w/ vegan mayo dip
- TEMPLE OF SEITAN WINGS (VE) – Available from Jan 2020: temple of seitan chick’n wings, hot sauce & syrup glaze w/ vegan mayo dip
- SUPERFOOD SALAD (VE*) – quinoa, sweet potato, mixed grains, pumpkin seeds, feta, balsamic & elvis juice dressing
- BUFFALO SAUCE (VE*)
- BBQ SAUCE (VE)
- VEGAN MAYONNAISE (VE)
This information was accurate on 16/12/19.