A proud, authentic Italian restaurant chain, Carluccio’s offers friendly and affordable eating, drinking and shopping in a relaxed environment. They serve regional Italian food and their doors are always open – whether you fancy a coffee, an elongated three-course meal with wine, or something in between.
Their seasonally-changing menu heroes classic Italian dishes in their prime – including vegan and gluten-free choices. All their food is complemented by carefully-selected regional Italian wines, many sourced directly.
- VEGAN – Toasted wholemeal sourdough with smashed avocado, pumpkin seeds, chargrilled courgette, sautéed potatoes, spinach and slow roasted tomatoes
- GRILLED COURGETTES
- SMASHED AVOCADO
- ROASTED POTATOES
- SLOW ROAST TOMATOES
ALL DAY MENU:
- MIXED OLIVES – Mixed marinated pitted olives
- NOCELLARA OLIVES – Green Sicilian unpitted olives
- SELECTION OF BREADS – Focaccia, Ciappe Italian flatbread and wholemeal sourdough served with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic for dipping
- FOCACCIA – Freshly baked here every morning using a traditional Ligurian recipe
- TOMATO BRUSCHETTA – Mixed cherry tomatoes, basil and garlic on toasted ciabatta finished with extra virgin olive oil
- VEGANESEA SPAGHETTI – A puttanesca-style sauce of olives, capers, tomato, chilli, and garlic, topped with toasted mixed nuts, raisins, garlic and herb breadcrumbs
- ROSEMARY & GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES
- TENDERSTEM BROCCOLI – Served with chilli, garlic and flaked almonds
- TOMATO SALAD – With red onion and a balsamic dressing
- MIXED SALAD – Mixed leaves with yellow peppers, tomatoes, red onion, tenderstem broccoli and semi dried tomatoes, finished with a balsamic dressing
- LEMON & BLUEBERRY CAKE – with raspberry coulis
This information is accurate as of 15/12/20.