Founded in London in 1971, The Hard Rock Cafe has venues in over 74 countries across the globe!
Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street launched a collaboration menu in 2021 with top London vegan burger bar Mooshies. Enjoy some of Mooshies’ mouth watering plant based dishes, alongside the exclusive to Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street ‘Rock N Mooshies’ burger. The collaboration menu can only be found at the Hard Rock Cafe inside the Hard Rock Hotel at Marble Arch tube station on Oxford Street.
Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street
- KINDA LOADED NACHOS – Spicy jackfruit, fresh guacamole, artisan cashew based cheese, jalapeños on tortilla chips. Gluten free option available
- MAGIC BITES – Breaded oyster mushroom bites, marinated in sriracha sauce served with handcrafted sriracha mayo.
- LOADED FRIED – Crispy fries, topped with slow cooked jackfruit, caramelised onions and choice of sauce. Gluten free option available.
All burgers served with seasoned fries and vegan coleslaw.
- ROCK N’ MOOSHIES – (Only at Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street). Spiced barbecue braised oyster mushrooms, with melted cheese on a bed of smokey vegan bacon coleslaw, topped with an onion ring. Gluten free option available.
- PULLED MOOSHIES – Slow cooked jackfruit, marinated in a range of spices and scotch bonnet peppers, served on creamy coleslaw. Gluten free option available.
- WHAT’S UR BEEF – Grilled black bean and quinoa burger patty, topped with melted cheese, caramelised onions, gherkins and handcrafted Mooshies burger sauce on a bed of lettuce. Gluten free option available.
- MAGIC MUSHROOM- Breaded oyster mushrooms marinated in sriracha sauce, topped with a hash brown, sriracha mayo, and lettuce.
- SALTED CARAMEL CHEESECAKE – Bourbon biscuit crumb topped with dark chocolate vegan cheesecake and spiraled with salted caramalised biscuit sauce, and rich chocolate ganache.
- BISCUIT CHEESECAKE – Crispy caramalised biscuit crumb, layered with smooth vegan cheese and baked with a triple helping of Biscoff-swirls spread, topped with sauce and lashings of crumbs.
Information accurate as of 17/11/2022.