Founded in London in 1971, The Hard Rock Cafe has venues in over 74 countries across the globe!
Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street launched a collaboration menu in 2021 with top London vegan burger bar Mooshies. Enjoy some of Mooshies’ mouth watering plant based dishes, alongside the exclusive to Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street ‘Rock N Mooshies’ burger. The collaboration menu can only be found at the Hard Rock Cafe inside the Hard Rock Hotel at Marble Arch tube station on Oxford Street.
Have you seen the extensive vegan menu at Hard Rock Cafe Newcastle too? Keep reading to find all the vegan options at Hard Rock Cafe.
Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street
- Cheese Sticks. Coconut oil based melted cheese fingers served with handcrafter sweet chilli mayo dip.
- Kinda Loaded Nachos. Spicy jackfruit, fresh guacamole, artisan cashew based cheese, jalepenos on tortilla chips..
- Magic Bites. Breaded oyster mushrooms, marinated in sriracha sauce served with handcrafted sriracha mayo.
- Loaded Fries. Crispy fries, topped with slow cooked jackfruit, caramelised onions and choice of sauce.
All burgers served with seasoned fries and vegan coleslaw.
- Rock n’ Mooshies (Only at Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street). Spiced barbecue braised oyster mushrooms, with melted cheese on a bed of smokey vegan bacon coleslaw, topped with an onion ring. Gluten free option available.
- Pulled Mooshies. Slow cooked jackfruit, marinated in a range of spices and scotch bonnet peppers, served on creamy coleslaw. Gluten free option available.
- What’s Ur Beef. Grilled black bean and quinoa burger patty, topped with melted cheese, caramelised onions, gherkins and handcrafted Mooshies burger sauce on a bed of lettuce. Gluten free option available.
- Fillet-Om-Phish. Panko fried aubergine patty, melted cheese, nori seaweed and handcrafted tartare sauce , with lettuce.
- Magic Mushroom. Breaded oyster mushrooms marinated in sriracha sauce, topped with a hash brown, sriracha mayo, and lettuce.
- Caramelised Onions
- Grilled Aubergine Slice
- Hash Brown
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake. Bourbon biscuit crumb topped with dark chocolate vegan cheesecake and spiraled with salted caramalised biscuit sauce, and rich chocolate ganache.
- Biscuit Cheesecake. Crispy caramalised biscuit crumb, layered with smooth vegan cheese and baked with a triple helping of Biscoff-swirls spread, topped with sauce and lashings of crumbs.
HARD ROCK CAFE NEWCASTLE
- Curried Parsnip & Sweet Potato Soup. Curried parsnip, sweet potato and coconut soup served with crispy sprouts and chestnuts. Served with a garlic and rosemary focaccia bread.
- Loaded Nachos. Lightly salted corn tortillas topped with our house ranch beans, ‘cheese’ sauce, Pic de Gallo, guacamole and roasted sweetcorn. £5.95. Add jackfruit chilli as optional extra.
- Moving Mountains Slider. Served as a set of three with Roma tomato, shredded lettuce and caramelized red onions.
- The Hard Rock Loaded ‘Dog’. Chargrilled vegan ‘hot dog’ smothered in jack fruit chilli, ‘cheese’ sauce and topped with crispy onions. Served with seasoned house fries and vegan mayo dip.
- Fresh Beet Salad. Chilled red beets and fresh orange tossed in a medley of kale and baby spinach with a lemon and herb vinaigrette, topped with toasted pepita seeds.
- Vegan Fajitas. A selection of our house vegetables marinated in our home soy marinade and fired to order. Served with flour tortillas, guacamole, Pico de Gallo, shredded lettuce and creamy chipotle aioli.
- Moving Mountains Burger. 100% plant-based patty, topped with ‘cheese’ and served with leaf lettuce and vine ripened tomato. Served with seasoned house fries and vegan mayo dip.
- Vegan Penne Pasta In Napoli Style Sauce. Penne pasta in house-made Napoli sauce topped with a portobello mushroom, basil pesto and toasted pinenuts. Served with a rosemary and garlic focaccia.
- Chilli Non Carne. Jackfruit in a chilli sauce made with smoked paprika, onions and garlic. Served with a rosemary and garlic focaccia bread.
- American Style Apple Pie. Served with custard or pouring cream.
- Salted Caramel & Chocolate Cheesecake. Served with pouring cream.
- Treacle Tart. Served with custard.
Information accurate as of 24/12/2021.