Chez Mal offers a bespoke collection of dishes, carefully curated by executive chef John Woodward, honouring the finest and freshest seasonal ingredients at Malmaison properties across the UK.
With Veganuary rising in popularity each year, and 2020 set to be bigger than ever, as well as an ongoing shift into more longer term vegan-based lifestyles, Chez Mal now offers a full 3 course menu for those choosing vegan, meaning no one has to miss out whatever their preferences this new year. From warming dishes including toasted fregola pasta stew, squash and red onion tagine and beetroot wellington to lighter choices including vegan feta salad, braised red cabbage with apple & sultanas and sautéed garlic & chilli field mushrooms, the vegan menu at Chez Mal offers choice and taste as a priority. The menu changes by the season, ensuring the offering is in line with prime and fresh produce at every time of the year, and also continues to offer choice and variety to returning customers. The full vegan menu is available at the following locations: Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Cheltenham, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Oxford and Reading.
Winter Vegan Menu at Chez Mal
STARTERS & NIBBLES
- Italian olive mix
- Grilled sesame flatbread, houmous
- Roast lightly curried parsnip & pear soup, flatbread
- Tempura of seasonal vegetables, sweet chilli sauce
- Field mushroom & red onion crostini, truffle & tarragon
- Winter leaf salad, vegan feta, clementine, candied walnuts, fennel & pomegranate
- Toasted fregola pasta, chickpea, courgette, roast red pepper, chilli & tomato sauce
- Squash & red onion tagine, coriander & apricot couscous
- Roast cauliflower & almond korma, saffron, pine nut & sultana pilaf rice, grilled flatbread
- Beetroot & chickpea burger, avocado, tahini sauce & fries
- Steamed spinach
- Pointed cabbage, broccoli, savoy & lemon dressing
- Sautéed garlic & chilli field mushrooms
- Chez Mal house salad
- Fresh fruit salad, mango sorbet
- Seasonal fresh berries, coconut ice cream
- Salted caramel ice cream, hot dark chocolate sauce
- Banana & pecan brownie, salted caramel ice cream
- Ice cream & sorbet coupe
This information is accurate as of 17/01/20.