MEATliquor, the independently owned Bar & Diner group kicked off in 2011, with a now infamous pop-up #MEATeasy. MEATliquor now has 12 x sites across London, Brighton and Leeds.
As the name suggest MEAT & LIQUOR are our thing but we also have a comprehensive plant-based/vegan offering in our ‘Green & Serene menu section, including dishes such as the Burgaloo Burger, Satan Fingers and Black Bean Chili Fries.
All our sites also offer the VEGAN TRIPLE CHILI CHALLENGE, all you have to do is eat 3 x dishes in under 10 minutes and you don’t pay a thing….
Burgers & mains
- TEMPEH TANTRUM – 2 X TEMPEH, MUSHROOM & BEETROOT PATTIES, VEGAN CHEESE, BURGER SAUCE, LETTUCE & PICKLES
- BURGALOO 2 – ROAST POTATO & WHITE ONION PATTY, PINK ONIONS, LIME PICKLE, SOY YOGHURT, RED CHILIS & SEV JINI
- IMPOSSIBLE ‘CHICKEN’ NUGGETS
- HIPPIE™ FRIES – COVERED IN DEAD HIPPIE™ SAUCE WITH DICED PICKLES & ONIONS
- BLACK BEAN CHILLI CHEESE FRIES – TOPPED WITH OUR BLACK BEAN CHILI, “CHEESE”, ONIONS, JALAPEÑOS & FRENCH’S MUSTARD
- SLAW – SOUTHERN STYLE
- ONION BLINGS
- SAUCES – ALMOST BUFFALO, VEGAN MAYO, SPICY 1000 ISLAND, BURGER SAUCE, MARINARA, BBQ
- EXTRAS – VEGAN CHEESE, GRILLED ONION SLICE
- CLWB TROPICANA ICE CREAM SANDWICH – VEGAN ICE CREAM (MADE WITH TINY REBELS ‘CLWB TROPICA’ TROPICAL IPA) BETWEEN TWO TOASTED COCONUT SUGAR COOKIES (CONTAINS A LITTLE ALCOHOL)
This information is accurate as of 09/12/2022