MEATliquor, the independently owned Bar & Diner group kicked off in 2011, with a now infamous pop-up #MEATeasy. MEATliquor now has 12 x sites across London, Brighton and Leeds.
As the name suggest MEAT & LIQUOR are our thing but we also have a comprehensive plant-based/vegan offering in our ‘Green & Serene menu section, including dishes such as the Burgaloo Burger, Satan Fingers and Black Bean Chili Fries.
All our sites also offer the VEGAN TRIPLE CHILI CHALLENGE, all you have to do is eat 3 x dishes in under 10 minutes and you don’t pay a thing….
Burgers & mains
- TEMPEH TANTRUM – 2 X TEMPEH, MUSHROOM & BEETROOT PATTIES, VEGAN CHEESE, BURGER SAUCE, LETTUCE & PICKLES
- BURGALOO 2 – ROAST POTATO & WHITE ONION PATTY, PINK ONIONS, LIME PICKLE, SOY YOGHURT, RED CHILIS & SEV JINI
- SATAN FINGERS – CRISPY FRIED MOCK-CHICKEN (SEITAN) FINGERS WITH ‘ALMOST BUFFALO SAUCE’ & VEGAN MAYO
- BLACK BEAN CHILI DOG – PLANT-BASED FRANK TOPPED WITH BLACK BEAN CHILI, ‘CHEESE’, MINCED WHITE ONIONS, PICKLED JALAPEÑOS & FRENCH’S MUSTARD
- ONION RINGS – BIG & FLUFFY
- BLACK BEAN CHILLI CHEESE FRIES – TOPPED WITH OUR BLACK BEAN CHILI, “CHEESE”, ONIONS, JALAPEÑOS & FRENCH’S MUSTARD
- SALT ‘N’ PEPPER FRIES
- SRIRACHA FRIES
- HIPPIE™ FRIES – COVERED IN DEAD HIPPIE™ SAUCE WITH DICED PICKLES & ONIONS
- SLAW – SOUTHERN STYLE
- SAUCES – ALMOST BUFFALO, VEGAN MAYO
- EXTRAS – VEGAN CHEESE, GRILLED ONION SLICE
This information is accurate as of 22/12/2021.