MEATliquor, the independently owned Bar & Diner group kicked off in 2011, with a now infamous pop-up #MEATeasy. MEATliquor now has 11 x sites across London, Brighton and Leeds. The original MEATliquor was recently re-housed in Margaret Street W1, with a 3am license every day of the week.
As the name suggest MEAT & LIQUOR are our thing but we also have a comprehensive plant-based/vegan offering in our ‘Green & Serene menu section, including dishes such as the Burgaloo Burger, Satan Fingers and Black Bean Chili Fries.
All our sites also offer the VEGAN TRIPLE CHILI CHALLENGE, all you have to do is eat 3 x dishes in under 10 minutes and you don’t pay a thing….
- ONION RINGS (PB) – BIG & FLUFFY
- HASH BROWNS (PB) – 3 X CRISPY FRIED POTATO CAKES
- BURGALOO (PB) – HOUSE-MADE SPICED POTATO, BEETROOT & BLACK BEAN PATTY, RED ONIONS, PICKLES, LETTUCE, KETCHUP & GARLIC MAYO
- SATAN FINGERS (PB) – CRISPY FRIED MOCK-CHICKEN (SEITAN) FINGERS,”ALMOST BUFFALO SAUCE” & GARLIC MAYO ON THE SIDE
- BLACK BEAN CHILI FRIES (PB) – TOPPED WITH OUR BLACK BEAN CHILI, ONIONS, JALAPEÑOS, FRENCH’S MUSTARD
- PLANT-BASED CHILI DOG (PB) – PLANT-BASED FRANK TOPPED WITH BLACK BEAN CHILI, ONIONS, JALAPEÑOS, FRENCH’S MUSTARD
- FRIES (PB) – NOT CHIPS
- SAUCES – MARINARA (PB) OR GARLIC MAYO (PB)
This information is accurate as of 8/01/20.