TGI Fridays began 2019 by announcing the launch of their new “bleeding” vegan burger. As well as beetroot, the protein-packed Beyond Burger patty is made from coconut oil, mushrooms, herbs, plant proteins, and spices, and is flame-grilled to perfection by Fridays chefs before being served in a 100% vegan bun with lettuce, onion and tomato, as well as a side salad or fries.
You can even try the Beyond Burger from Official Veganuary Sponsor, Beyond Meat!
Other items from TGI Fridays’ new vegan menu include:
- Garlic Ciabatta Bread
- Pineapple & Jalapeño Edamame beans
- Smoked Tomato Bruschetta – Heritage tomatoes with garlic and crisp basil on toasted ciabatta, drizzled with balsamic glaze
- Avocado Houmous – served with garlic ciabatta bread and tortilla chips
- Vegan Steak – Garlic & Chilli marinated Watermelon, chargrilled and served with crispy fries, roasted vegetables and our Legendary Glaze for dipping
- Fridays Vegan Burger – Made with Beyond Burger and spices and flame-grilled to perfection before being served in a 100% vegan bun with lettuce, onion and tomato, as well as a side salad or fries
- Roasted Vegetable Alfredo Pasta – Penne pasta tossed in a cauliflower alfredo sauce with tomatoes, roasted vegetables and edamame beans. Topped with fresh rocket
- Sizzling Vegetable Fajitas – Served on a hot skillet with a selection of dips and warm tortillas
- Vegetable Skewers – Three colourful skewers of mushroom, aubergine, red and yellow peppers, butternut squash and heritage tomato. Served with spicy chargrilled corn on the cob and your choice of crispy fries or spicy rice
- Crispy Fries
- Spicy Rice
- Seasonal Veg
The TGI Friday’s website advises asking the manager on duty for vegan options.
This information is correct on 1/01/2020.
Read our interview with Terry McDowell, Head of Food and Drink at TGI Fridays UK, for more information on how he’s created a vegan-friendly experience at the chain!