Serves 2 – 4 depending on portion size.
Goes great with some fresh crusty bread!
- Lightly fry the onion, then add the potato along with a small amount of water.
- Steam for approximately 10 minutes before adding the other veggies.
- Add in your seasonings along with 1 large cup of vegetable stock.
- Replace lid and bring to the boil for approximately 20 minutes, adding additional water as required.
- Reduce the heat and add your spinach or kale.
- Steam for a few additional minutes, or until the vegetables are to your liking.
- Serve in a shallow bowl and sprinkle with vegan feta.