These Oil-Free Potato Wedges and Salsa Verde are a simple, delicious and healthy alternative to chips - and the perfect side to your salad, sandwich or burger!
- Heat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4.
- Cut each potato into 8 equal-sized wedges and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the seasoning and lemon juice and give it all a good stir so that each wedge is coated.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and arrange the wedges skin-side down.
- Place on the middle shelf of the oven and cook for 40-50 minutes, turning once. If you think they are browning too much towards the end but not yet cooked through, cover with foil.
- While the wedges are cooking, make the Salsa Verde. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and roughly blitz until you have a consistency you are happy with (I prefer it to not be over-processed).
- If you don’t have a food processor, finely chop the ingredients and blend in a pestle and mortar. If it looks too dry add a little olive oil or extra lemon juice.