Creamy and satisfying!
Makes one big pan.
Let the beans soak overnight.
- Soak the beans overnight.
- Put the beans in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Approximately 2 inches above the beans. Add the two cloves of garlic.
- Bring the beans to the boil, then simmer for about 30 minutes. Keep an eye on them and remove any scum from the top of the water.
- After they’ve had 30 minutes strain the beans removing the water, then return to the pan. Pour over some boiling water until they are just covered. Add the seasoning, oregano, and tomatoes. Let them simmer again until they are lovely and soft and the water has nearly evaporated.
- To serve, pour a very generous amount of olive oil over them.