2 cups oats
1 cup raw buckwheat groats
1 cup pecan pieces
1 cup almonds
1 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup ground flax
4cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
4 tbsp maple syrup
4 tbsp coconut oil
3 tsp cinnamon
1 cup raisins
This homemade ginger nut crunch muesli has the delicious, natural goodness you’ve been looking for at breakfast time.
It smells gorgeous as you open the jar, and the combination of crunchy, chewy and sweet flavours makes your taste buds dance in delight.
Makes approx. 14 half-cup servings
1. Place the oats, buckwheat, pecan pieces, almonds, seeds, raisins, ginger, cinnamon and ground flax into a large mixing bowl.
2. Gently heat the coconut oil and maple syrup in a small pan until the oil is runny.
3. Add the oil and maple syrup to the bowl of dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Transfer the mixture to a large baking tray, spreading it evenly.
5. Bake in the oven at 180c for 25-35 minutes and stir the mixture frequently.
6. Remove from oven and let it cool before serving.
7. Enjoy it with dairy-free yoghurt, plant milk or just as it is!
8. Store in an airtight container for future use.
Did you like this recipe? Check out our easy peasy vegan muesli too.
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!