Pack homemade granola into a chocolate ice cream shell. Mind-blowing!
1. Preheat your oven at 300°F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Prepare chia egg by mixing the chia seeds with the water. Leave while you prepare the rest.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oats, chopped cashews, cinnamon and cardamom.
4. In the bowl of a blender, combine banana, chia egg, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Blend
until completely smooth. (If you do not have a blender, you can mash the banana using a fork
and mix in the remaining wet ingredients).
5. Pour the we mixture over the dry oat mixture in the large bowl. Mix using a spatula until all the
the oats are well coated.
6. Spread the granola in an even layer on the baking tray using your hands. Allow large granola
chunks to remain.
7. Bake for a total of 30-40 minutes, depending of your oven, stirring every 10 minutes using a
spatula. The granola is baked when golden.
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool down at least 10 minutes before serving.
9. Remove the top chocolate shell of a MiiRO ice-cream. Let sit at room temperature for 5
minutes to allow the ice-cream to soften. Sprinkle some granola, add fresh and dehydrated fruits. Can be enjoy with a spoon in the best bowl ever! 🙂