This makes a really great, tasty mid-week dinner!
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, coriander and turmeric and saute, stirring for a minute.
- Add the mushrooms and turn the heat to high, after a minute, add the lime juice and soy sauce, sizzle until reduced and the mushrooms lightly coloured.
- Add the pepper, saute for a minute, then add the noodles and stock.
- Reduce the heat to medium and leave to simmer for 10 minutes until most of the broth has absorbed into the noodles. Stir through the chives before dividing between bowls.
- Serve with extra chives sprinkled on top and a scattering of seeds, if using and plenty of chilli sauce.