This is one of those recipes that once you've tried it, will leave you wondering why you haven’t tried gluten-free baking before. There are no complicated flour mixes and it is perfect as a dessert or a gluten-free cake option when needed.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together.
- Mix the mashed sweet potato with all the other ingredients.
- Mix the two together, mixing well, the batter is not as liquid as a normal brownie batter.
- Spread out in a 33 x 33 cm (16,5 x 16,5 inch ) baking tin and bake at 180 °C for about 20-25 minutes (test with a skewer, when it comes out clean, the brownies are ready)
- Leave to cool before cutting into squares.