- Place the basmati rice in a pan of water + add the vegetable stock. Add seasoning if required. Bring to the boil + simmer until tender.
- Meanwhile, place the Tikka sauce, chickpeas + sweet potato in a pan + bring to a simmer. Bubble gently for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain the rice + keep warm.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan + add the spinach, chilli, onion + coriander. Fry until the onion is starting to brown slightly + then add the rice + turn off the heat. Stir in the vegetable gently so that the rice doesn’t break up.
- Serve topped with the Tikka sauce + dress with the soya yoghurt + a little coriander.