Here’s how you make them:
- First, add the dry ingredients to a medium-sized mixing bowl and then stir to combine.
- Then, add the wet ingredients and stir again just until all of the flour is incorporated. Set the batter aside for now.
- Next, start heating up a griddle or frying pan over medium heat (not any hotter) and then spray or lightly coat it with canola oil. After a few minutes of heating, add the batter to form your first round of pancakes.
- Immediately after forming the pancakes, add 8 – 10 fresh blueberries to the surface of each one.
- When the edges of the pancakes turn more matte rather than shiny, give them a flip! Cook on the other side for an additional minute or two.
Note: Be sure to coat your pan with oil between each batch.
- Serve with maple syrup and a few extra blueberries on top, if you like!