Since the release of Vegan Sheese in 2019 Papa John’s vegan offering has gone from strength to strength with vegan pizza options now available nationwide. Check out their full vegan menu below.
- Vegan Cheese & Tomato – Papa John’s tomato sauce and vegan cheese
- Vegan Garden Party – Tomato sauce with vegan cheese, topped with freshly sliced onions, green peppers, chopped tomatoes, juicy sweetcorn and chestnut mushrooms
- The Vegan Works – Tomato sauce with vegan cheese, slices of jackfruit “pepperoni”, vegan sausage, chestnut mushrooms, green peppers, onions and black Herrera olives
- Jackfruit “Pepperoni” – Tomato sauce with vegan cheese and sliced jackfruit “pepperoni”
- Vegan Ve-Du-Ya and Hot Pepper – Spicy vegan ‘nduja, green peppers, red chillies, jalapeños and vegan cheese
- Vegan Philly Mushroom – Papadia with mushrooms, onion, green peppers, vegan cheese and ranch sauce
Vegan Branston Pickle & Cheese Sticks – Pizza sticks topped with vegan cheese and Branston Pickle
Potato Tots – Oven baked, 100% real potato tots and a choice of one dip
Vegan Cheese Potato Tots
Vegan Cheese Potato Tots with Jalapeño – Oven baked potato tots topped with vegan cheese and jalapeños
- Cauliflower Wings – Crispy coated cauliflower with a hot buffalo sauce dip
- “Not-Chicken” Vegan Bites – Veg protein in crispy southern fried style breadcrumbs with a choice of dip
- Tomato & Herb Dip
- BBQ Dip
- Special Garlic Dip
- Hot Buffalo Dip
- Cinnapie Sticks – Freshly baked dough topped with cinnamon oat crumble and drizzled with icing
- Cookies On Cookie Dough – Non-dairy – Ben & Jerry’s™ – Caramel ice cream with cookie swirls, cookie dough and chocolatey chunks . Non-dairy and vegan
- Berry Revolutionary Sundae – Non-dairy – Ben & Jerry’s™ – Raspberry ice cream with chocolatey sandwich cookies, chocolatey cookie swirls, topped with soft whipped non-dairy ice cream with caramel swirls and chocolatey chunks. Non-dairy and vegan.
This information is accurate as of 17/03/2023.