A simple classic.
- This is really quick, first job is to put your toast on.
- While that is going on squash the flesh of the avocado in a small bowl using a fork. You don’t want this to be too smooth, a bit of texture is more satisfying.
- Mix the lemon juice into the avocado to stop it going brown.
- As soon as the toast is ready give it a quick drizzle of olive oil and then spread over the avocado.
- Lastly, sprinkle with the Nanami Togarash – entirely to personal taste, depending on how spicy you like things!