It doesn’t have to be Sunday to make breakfast super special. These dairy-free Banana Pancakes with Blueberries, covered with Maple Syrup and a scattering of even more blueberries, is sure to be the best meal of your day – little kids will love them.
- Mix together the flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and whisk in the milk to make a thick smooth batter.
- Beat in the mashed banana and melted Flora Freedom then gently stir in half the blueberries.
- Heat a teaspoon of Flora oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Drop a large tablespoonful of the batter per pancake into the pan to make pancakes about 7.5cm across. Make three or four pancakes at a time.
- Cook for about 3 minutes over a medium heat until small bubbles appear on the surface of each pancake, then turn over and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Transfer onto a plate and cover to keep warm whilst you repeat using the remaining batter.
- Serve warm with maple syrup and the rest of the blueberries.
Like this recipe? Sign up to Veganuary today to get recipes like this delivered directly to your inbox.