1 pack Quorn Buffalo Wings (or similar)
For Buffalo Sauce:
100ml – Franks Red Hot
60g plant butter
1 tbsp white vinegar
1 tsp Cayenne pepper
1 tsp vegan Worcester sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
100ml vegan mayo
1-2 tbsp non-dairy milk
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 cloves garlic – crushed
1/2 teaspoon dried dill
½ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Salt – to taste
For the Waffles:
375g unsweetened plant milk
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
240g plain / all purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon brown sugar or maple syrup
2 tbsp melted vegan butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
These vegan buffalo wings ‘n’ waffles make the ultimate weekend treat.
Prep time: 45 minutes
Recipe by Quorn.
1. In a medium saucepan add the hot sauce, butter, white vinegar and vegan Worcestershire sauce.
2. Add sauce, cayenne, and garlic and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce to a simmer for 6 minutes and cool.
4. To make ranch combine all ingredients and put to one side.
5. To make waffles mix the plant milk, vanilla extract and ACV together in a small bowl and set aside for about 5 minutes to make the vegan buttermilk.
6. In a large bowl add the flour, baking powder and salt before adding the sugar, melted butter and buttermilk mixture.
7. Pre-heat your waffle maker to instructions and add enough mixture to just cover and cook until steam stops. Keep warm in a low oven.
8. Cook Quorn Buffalo wings as per instructions and toss in buffalo sauce as soon as ready.
9. Stack the waffles with ranch sauce, Quorn Buffalo wings and sprinkle with spring onions.
Did you enjoy this recipe? You’ll love this vegan Korean fillet burger!
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!