A plant powered ‘Cherry Bakewell’ for breakfast? Don’t mind if we do. It's super easy to make!
Makes 2 portions.
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Mix together all the ingredients except the cherries until well combined and spoon into two small shallow baking dishes.
3. Dot with the cherries pushing them into the oats.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until set with a lightly coloured crust on top.
5. Drizzle with a little extra maple syrup and serve!
Like this recipe? Sign up to Veganuary today to get recipes like this delivered directly to your inbox.