A plant-powered cherry Bakewell for breakfast? Don’t mind if we do. It’s super easy to make! So don your apron, and grab your oven mitts – you’re about to make this deliciously vegan cherry bakewell baked oats recipe.
Recipe serves: 2
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Mix together all the ingredients except the cherries until well combined and spoon into two small shallow baking dishes.
3. Dot with the cherries pushing them into the oats.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until set with a lightly coloured crust on top.
5. Drizzle with a little extra maple syrup and serve!
Crave more recipes like this? Sign up to try Veganuary today to get our celebrity cookbook, meal plans, nutritional advice, recipes, and more all for free!
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!